I can’t sit still when I knew that the Popular RM5 Fiesta has made a comeback in September. I could never in the world miss this event!
My sci-fi pile has grown ever since I delved into that genre, I was hyperventilating (almost) when I found Pathfinder series — HARDCOVER!! — alas they only have book 2 and 3, so I have to buy book 1 separately to complete the collection.
Picked up scattered Hitchhiker’s guide too — hoping one day I could complete the collection.
Oh and I terribly regretted not buying the whole series of Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments in the MPH sale few months ago… thus I just grabbed the only book that’s there 😥 Secretly hoping again to complete yet another collection.
Here’s my treasure loot *grinning from ear to ear* ❤
Non Fiction Pile
Catch of the day! Here are books I got from the RM5 Fiesta book sale 2 days ago.
- The minute I walked in I spotted Clare Vanderpool’s Navigating Early. Having read her awesome first book Moon Over Manifest, I’m thrilled to find her second book.
- Too happy to unearth Maeve Binchy’s books, been searching for her work for ages. And getting her debut novel Light a Penny Candle is amazing!
- Amy Tan’s book is a signed copy, how could I not get that???
- Two Michael Ondaatje’s book added into my collection. After reading The English Patient I wanted to read more of his novels.
- Hit the Ground Running has a very interesting blurb for a non-fiction, can’t wait to get started.
I’m off to read more books, see you later and thanks for reading ❤
Colourful array of fiction books
It was exhilarating to see what seemed like an endless sea of books.
Whole expo hall was stacked with millions of English books comprising of genres like self-help, business, fiction, crime, mystery, YA, reference, cookbooks, children and etc. No matter thick or thin; hardcover or paperback, every book on sale is priced at RM5 each (~USD1.20).
This sale is still going on at the time of posting, you may find the details I’ve posted earlier here — The RM5 Fiesta (2015) Is Coming Soon!
Calling out to all book lovers~ The RM5 Fiesta is coming back!! 🙄
It’s happening in Kuala Lumpur at Viva Expo Hall from 16 Sept – 27 Sept 2015.
All English books are priced at RM5 and there are millions of books up for grabs.
Counting down 7 days to go, here are details of the event.
Date : 16 – 27 September 2015 (12 days spanning 2 weekends)
Time : 10am – 10pm
Venue : Viva Expo Hall @ Viva Home Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
Ticket Price : Free entry
Exhibition Highlight : All English books are priced at RM5
I’m very much excited, been there before last year and the books are a real deal especially hardcover ones!
For more information, do check out their Facebook.
#RM5Fiesta #KualaLumpur #BackbyPOPULARdemand #AllEnglishBooksRM5 #Exciting #BooksGalore #SharetheGoodNews