What do you do in the Allergic To “E” Challenge?
- Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Hall of Noobs
- If you win, wallow in the Hall of We
- You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
- To make it easy for me to keep track of your progress, link it back to this post
Here goes my E-less paragraph:
It is a stormy night, a struck of lightning and lights go off. Rain shows no sign of stopping at all. “How am I going to pass through tonight?” I look around, bright flash of lightning cast odd shadows on four walls. I am stuck at this outlandish inn, without company. I pull my cloak, sit on couch and slip into dormancy.
And my nominees are…
- Hello The World!
- Takeshi’s Flight
- A Regular Joe
- YOU! who are reading this challenge right now 😀
Dear nominees, kindly link back to Asil’s post too yea, link here: