If you’re not a full-time writer, or if your day is so full of other tasks that you have little time to write, consider these alternative questions: if you could step into a machine that gave you more time, how would you structure your day? What would you write with this extra time?
Let’s say I was granted extra time to write everyday.
Let’s say 2 hours.
1 hour will be used to gather ideas by:
- Going through the list of books I’ve read but haven’t reviewed
- Daily prompts for writing inspiration
- Checking out comments on my blog for inspiration
- Checking out what other bloggers write, read & comment to spark ideas
- Enroll in Bloggin U. courses like this one I’m taking now
- Bookish events I did recently
And of course the next hour to write away! 🙂
And then I can write everyday!
But then by the end of 2 hours I will find that time is never enough!
True story… T_T