Nothing beats coming home after a tiring day out, to rest on the beckoning couch after a day’s work or simply waking up on a lazy Sunday to the comfort of our home.
What makes my home, a home? Here are the 5 things that makes it homely:
- My bed and comforter. It’s so cozy to snuggle in. Oh and the cat plush toy who resides there.
- My piano. May it be practice or playing for fun, this black beauty is my life.
- My kitchen. Ever since I got a new kitchen to myself, it’s a pleasure having to learn to cook, bake and cook up something I’ve never done before.
- My couch. Sitting there reading, doze off, watch TV, listen to music, it’s a relaxation spot.
- My books and reading corner. I’m slowly filling up my bookcase and a reading spot alternating between my couch and the beanbag with a small table for my cup of tea.
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Home Turf.”
* Picture from http://mudrayogastudio.com/