Last post to end a day of awards 🙂
Thank you so much for reading today!
As I dug through it seemed that this award does not have a specific badge, most of the participants create their own. So I created this yellow sun using Canva, please feel free to use it 🙂
Here are the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominators
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven new questions to answer
My answer to Marje’s questions
1. Have you ever had Christmas in Australia? Or if you haven’t, do you think you would like your Turkey on the beach?
Nope, never had Christmas in Australia. If given the chance I’d be more than happy to celebrate on the beach!
2. What is your favourite ice cream?
Vanilla ice cream!
3. Do you like comic books? Did you have a favourite as a child?
My favourite is the Doraemon comics 😀 I didn’t read much comics except for this because I mainly read books.
4. Are there any unusual customs or idiosyncrasies in your family?
Not that I can think of, usually it’s the cultural customs.
5. Do you ever read in the bath? Or in any other strange places?
Yes! Mostly I read at the comfort of a couch or bed.
6. If you could have an unusual pet what would it be and why?
Penguins ❤ Just like the ones in Madagascar~ so adorable!
7. Have you ever been snorkelling? Deep sea fishing? Scuba Diving? Sailing? In a Beach volleyball team? Shell collecting? Fishing?…. etc….
Been to light sea activities like snorkeling, shell collecting, submerging myself at the seashore, staring at the endless horizon…
8. Do you have a favourite season or time of the year?
I like days when the skies are crystal clear, usually it’s a sign of hot weather.
9. Are you good at keeping secrets? Or are you a bit of a gossip?
Your secret is safe with me 😉
10. What is your favourite book? Genre?
I can’t choose! lol~ I like to read historical fiction, children literature, contemporary romance. So far most of the books I read were awesome! If I were to choose one guess I’d go with The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje.
11. Do you like to collect anything? Or have you done so in the past?
I used to collect stamps, seashells, bookmarks, posters, idol/character cards, postcards, greeting cards. Nowadays I just collect books ❤
My nominees are
- Leanne at NihongoJapango
- Anushka at A Dark World Inside
- Carol at Retired? No one told me!
- Sheldon at Sheldon Kleeman
- Violet and Miranda at Violet’s Veg*n e-comics
- A creative artist at Sand Salt Moon
- Dimple at enthrallingdimple
- Gonçalo at Unraveling the Beauty in Space
- Samantha at Dream by Day
- Janice at the simple beginner
- Snowlin at The Home maker
And my questions for you
- What motivates you?
- What inspires you?
- What is your favourite time of the day?
- What memories are you fond of?
- What would you do if you’re a country’s leader?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Do you eat while reading? Or while doing your hobbies?
- Coffee or tea?
- Indoor or outdoor?
- If you could be described by one nature element, what would you be?
- If you could pick up a new language, what would it be?