Wow! Can’t believe the 4th Liebster Award is landing on my blog, and I have a wonderful blogger to thank for.
His name is Anand, I’m truly grateful and delighted for his kind consideration. Do head over to his wonderful blog blabberwockying! He writes frequently about interesting views on life and philosophy, good reads!
Here are the rules
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My answer to Anand’s Questions
1. What is the role of gratitude in your life?
Gratitude holds a major part in my life. It is the basis of thoughts, feeling grateful for even the simplest, smallest things makes a difference in life. It makes me value life more and cherish people around me.
2. What is Peace?
Peace is attained when our body is in tune with our mind, it is hard to achieve but once in a while when you get this feeling, it feels great!
3. What is Love?
Love is transcendence. Something unexplained beyond any boundaries but we are very much capable of.
4. What is Happiness?
Happiness comes from being contented and accepting that unhappiness is the sibling of happiness.
5. What is Success?
A journey of self discovery is considered pathway to success. Being able to be yourself, reach out for your dreams and achieving it even though it’s only small steps are considered success.
My nominations are
- Sandy at The Disappearing Island
- Lora and Tricia at Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- Mrs. Z at The Mrs. Z Files
- Stacy at Simply Stacy
- Bookmarker at Bookmarker
And 5 questions created for you
- What’s your favourite cake?
- Where do you find inspiration for writing?
- What is the meaning of life?
- If you could have a coffee break with an author, who would it be?
- If you can be a type of dessert, what would you be?