This is unbelievable!
I received two Liebster Awards on the same day!!
My 2nd and 3rd in less than 2 weeks!!!
I would like to thank two wonderful bloggers who presented me this award. I sincerely appreciate their thoughts about me while considering the nominees. Do visit their blogs as I’m sure you’ll find them unique as they are with marvelous posts to share.
First my grateful thanks to Lyssa from Samsara Nights:: Tale after Tale, who hosts a magical blog with ethereal pictures and a subtle background of sparkling stars to complement her fantasy short stories.
Next a million thanks to Yinglan from A Simple Life, who hosts a down to earth blog I love to visit frequently. I admire her take on writing challenges, engaging short stories and weekly insights into her life.
I have combined the rules and here they are:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Lyssa set of questions:
1. What is life according to me?
Life is achieving balance between reality and dreams.
2. What is your goal or mission in life, if any?
Living everyday’s life to the fullest and with loved ones.
3. What is your favorite film(s)?
Definitely The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.
4. What quality you like most about yourself?
My artistic side 🙂
5. Who are your heroes or role models?
6. Which is your dream destination?
Either travel across Europe or visiting tropical islands, or both!
7. What do you prefer in life Peace or Success. Are they different for you. Why?
I wish I could successfully live in peace.
8. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, playing the piano, writing, composing, organizing, planning, cooking, crafting (wow that’s a lot!)
9. Do you feel good about yourself, people around you and life in general?
Waking up every morning, I’ve been telling myself to live happily and be productive, so that I feel good with positive energy. About the people around, generally I’m happy with the people close to me.
10. What is the importance of gratitude according to you, if any?
Very very important, as feeling grateful makes me appreciate life more with a positive outlook.
Yinglan set of questions:
1. If you can be any superhero, who would you be?
Superman! The female version maybe~
2. If you are given a magic seed, you can throw it in the ground and it will grow whatever you want, what would it be?
A gigantic tree so I could build a tree house.
3. If you can go anywhere, where would you go?
I want to travel to a place where I can witness the northern lights.
4. What is one thing you have been meaning to do but haven’t seem to find the time?
I wish I have the time to plan my next travel destination, and of course the budget 😦
5. What’s one word you always second-guess yourself when spelling it out? Procrastination. I’m even second-guessing while writing it.
6. If you can change the name of a food, what would it be?
Gourd to plump, as in bitter gourd change to bitter plump.
7. If you can time travel to any destination in time, what year would it be?
If I can time travel, I want to travel 1000 years into the future to see what Earth has become. Would it be like what they described in science fiction? Or perhaps human has attained world peace?
8. What is an ideal day?
Waking up early in the morning to bird chirps, sunlight casting on lush trees, cool breeze and clear sky with dabs of clouds. This is PERFECT!
9. If you can wake up to any sound, what would it be?
Bird chirps, like previous question.
10. If a stranger hands you a hundred dollar (pound, euro, whatever your currency), what would you spend it on?
Most probably I would spend it on books 😛
11. Fill in the blank: In a perfect world, would be everywhere.
In a perfect world, free delicious food would be everywhere. (Yes, free is the best thing!)
my 11 questions for nominees:
1. If you have all the time in the world, what would you do?
2. If you can name a street, what would it be?
3. What is life according to you?
4. What is your goal or mission in life, if any?
5. What quality you like most about yourself?
6. Which is your dream destination?
7. If you are given a magic seed, you can throw it in the ground and it will grow whatever you want, what would it be?
8. What is one thing you have been meaning to do but haven’t seem to find the time?
9. What is an ideal day?
10. What are your hobbies?
11. If a stranger hands you a hundred dollar (pound, euro, whatever your currency), what would you spend it on?
My nominations are:
- Self Therapy
- Awesome Asian Food
- Just One More Page
- 26 countless possibilities
- Pretty Nomadic
- Ephemeral Enigma
- Level 3.5
- Espresso Shots & Cream
Congratulations to all of you! Please drop by their blogs and happy reading!