I am so honoured and thankful to Deb who is the first person to nominate me for a Liebster Award, my first ever blogging award! Do visit Deb’s wonderful blog Once Upon a Hot Flash! which spreads positivity and inspires gratitude at so many levels, me too, am grateful for her frequent visits and comments on my posts. 😀
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
1. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
Bora Bora and the surrounding islands. It feels strange imagining my tiny self in the vast of Pacific but the breathtaking beauty of these islands amazed me. I definitely would love to travel there immediately if I could.
2. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Cats! Anywhere, anytime!
3. What do you like about your hometown?
The energetic vibes running through its veins. No matter day or night the city is brimming with vibrant colours and people, yet amidst all of that you can still catch a glimpse of the quiet old past.
4. What is the best meal you can prepare?
Spaghetti Bolognese. I am still learning to cook up more dishes
5. What’s your favorite chore to do at home?
Organizing and arranging things into place.
6. What’s your favorite book?
It’s hard to favourite a single book, I have many favourites. My current favourite would be Ender’s Game, I haven’t finish it yet but it’s such a grappling book I just love reading it!
7. What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
I will be on cloud 9!! 😀 Next, I will make the money grow!
8. What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
9. How many times have you fallen in love?
Again and again with my soulmate ❤
10. What was your favorite game or toy as a child?
The coloured wheel, the paper dolls~
11. What’s your favorite beverage?
Tea of any kind!
With the 11 questions posed to you, my nominees are :
- Linh Tran at Hello the World!
- Meloheart at Seeking Romance
- Ryan at Ryan Watches Films
- Irvin Shandy at The Journal of Irvin Shandy
- Abby at Little Litterateur
- Christi at Feeding On Folly
- Kendra at Student By Day, Reader All Night
Congratulations to all of you! Please drop by their blogs and wishing you a happy reading!