I know I’ve promised this a week ago.
I was suppose to post the books I acquired during the BookFest but last week I was so tied up with Blogging 101 that I have to reschedule to today.
- 和小澤征爾先生談音樂 — 小澤征爾, 村上春樹 (賴明珠譯)
- 花之鎖 — 湊佳苗 (王淑儀譯)
- 暫停鍵 — 黎紫書
- 蛋糕的美味時光 — 黎國雄
- 舌尖上的中式點心 — 黎國雄
- 告訴你,餅乾的秘密 — 辜惠雪
- 這樣喝就對了…200道健康養生蔬果汁 — 邦聯文化
I was super excited delighted to have discover the #1 book where 2 masters in their own league talked about music. One being Seiji Ozawa, my favourite conductor and Haruki Murakami, a famous contemporary writer.
- The Enigma of Arrival — V. S. Naipaul
- The Color Purple — Alice Walker
- Last Orders — Graham Swift
- Chicken Soup for the Soul — Married Life!
- The Thyroid Diet — Mary J. Shomon
- Pregnancy & Birth — Dr. Mary Steen