I was just reading Anushka’s post yesterday and told her I was inspired by her work, and guess what?
Today’s assignment is: Write a post that builds on one of the comments you left yesterday. Don’t forget to link to the other blog!
So I’m going to write a short fiction inspired by her post crossed with a chanced meet.
This is a simple one as I think my writing inkwell is hit by a dry spell 😦
It was time of the year again.
Successful launch of the annual modernization project brought in the projected revenue growth for the company. Our huge team was in for a celebration when the CEO applauded this, a project well coordinated with smooth operation.
I was nominated to try this tough challenge by none other than Asil, founder of the Allergic to “E” Challenge. You should totally check out his talented, random and funny blog.
What do you do in the Allergic To “E” Challenge?
- Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Hall of Noobs
- If you win, wallow in the Hall of We
- You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
- To make it easy for me to keep track of your progress, link it back to this post
Here goes my E-less paragraph:
It is a stormy night, a struck of lightning and lights go off. Rain shows no sign of stopping at all. “How am I going to pass through tonight?” I look around, bright flash of lightning cast odd shadows on four walls. I am stuck at this outlandish inn, without company. I pull my cloak, sit on couch and slip into dormancy.
And my nominees are…
- Hello The World!
- Takeshi’s Flight
- A Regular Joe
- YOU! who are reading this challenge right now 😀
Dear nominees, kindly link back to Asil’s post too yea, link here: